- I am a PhD Student at INSA Lyon within the INRIA Agora team of the CITI Lab.
- I start my thesis on October 1st of 2022.
- Thesis topic: Reinforcement learning for the optimization of mobility in wireless sensor networks.
- I work under the supervision of Dr. Walid BECHKIT and Prof. Hervé RIVANO.
- I graduate from the École nationale Supérieure d'Infomatique of Algiers in July 2022.
- Degree: IT Engineer & Academic Master 2 in scientific research.
FAT32 File System Simulator
O6/2020 - 07/2020
A FAT32 file system manager for Linux Ubuntu programmed using C.
Installation of a VPN / MPLS under the GNS3 tool on Cisco equipment
02/2021 - 03/2021
Creation of a Linux distribution
O3/2021 - 06/2021
Creation of a custom and lightweight educational Linux distribution based on Debian and named HIKARI.
Information system to fight against the spread of Covid-19
O4/2020 - 07/2020
iCure: a mobile application intended for healthcare workers, its main objective is the collection of information and the reporting of new cases of a disease.
Memory Management Simulator
O2/2019 - 06/2019
MMSim (Memory Management Simulator) is a web application that simulates some techniques of central memory management by a multitask operating system (pagination, address translation...).
Top 9% in the Kick Start Google's Coding Competition
Kickstart 2020 Round E
Top 10% in the Hash code Google's Coding Competition
Fundamentals of Reinforcement Learning (University of Alberta, Canada)
10/2021 - Present
CCNA3: Enterprise Networking, Security, and Automation
10/2021 - Present
Dynamic Routing - NAT - QoS - Wide Area Networks - Security Threat Mitigation - Network Automation Basics - Virtualization.
Certificate of Completion: Huawei Seeds for the Future Schedule
09/2021 - Present
Training on: IoT, 5G networks, Cloud Computing and Artificial Intelligence. Tech4Good: International Hackathon.
International CyberSecurity Institute - CNSS Network security specialist
07/2020 - Present
ID Certificate: 20803179
Antenne Inria la Doua - Batiment CEI 2
56 Boulevard Niels Bohr
69100 Villeurbanne, France
+33 (0) 7 45 60 10 66